Visiting this site you have already agreed that, you have1a. visited this site on your own volition.
1c. and you are able to handle any content on IntegrityWatchdog.com for its face value and nothing more.
1d. not and you are not going to hold IntegrityWatchdog.com liable in any court of law for any damage resulting from any article found on this platform.
1e. understood that every information contained in any article on this platform is meant for educational and information purposes only and not to be translated into anything more than its face value.
1f. IntegrityWatchdog.com indemnifies/absolves itself from financial responsibility resulting from any lawsuit in any court of jurisdiction resulting from the content of any article on integritywatchdog.com
1g. chosen to believe the content of any article at your own discretion and without any coercion or influence from IntegrityWatchdog.com as against the integritywatchdog.com original purpose.
Integritywatchdog.com shall not be held liable for any damage to the user’s perception of the subject matter resulting from any content posted on this website. Contents from this website are not to be taken as legal advice, insult or as credible information without first referring to other credible sources.
Integritywatchdog.com, under the Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Information right is free to air the belief of the individual authors without legal repercussions to the platform.
IntegrityWatchdog.com reserves the right to modify/correct/indemnify any portion of the website at any time without due notification to the readers.
Integritywatchdog.com is a free and public information platform and is to be treated as such.
Integritywatchdog.com waives any liability resulting from any allegations/insinuations/claims contained in any publication/post/article found on the platform be it confirmed or not.
Integritywatchdog.com allows for (any person/subject matter) contained in any articles be modified (protected/removed) upon request.
Integritywatchdog.com has sole right to quote/import excerpts from any organistion but is not liable for any content imported/culled or taken from either partially or fully from its original source.
IntegrityWatchdog.com will not be held liable to any damage to the user’s reputation resulting from any article on this platform.
IntegrityWatchdog.com does not publish articles or reports with intentions to damage or defame the subject matter or malign the public but to inform anyone who cares to visit the platform of findings, rumours, trending topics, news and investigations from respective agencies, private bodies and the general public.
Headlines do not depict the entire story and the entire content of an article on integritywatchdog.com doesn’t automatically guaranty its accuracy or authenticity.
If an article was submitted through our whistleblower’s page or an anonymous report was given with documents validating such claims, Integritywatchdog.com shall publish such articles but will not be held liable for any damages resulting from such articles as they do not portray the opinion of the publishers but that of the original author.
Editor’s Note as a disclaimer: Editor’s Note section is a basic platform for the subject matter to address/clear the air/defend against a publication. The Editor’s Note section also serves as a disclaimer that integritywatchdog.com is fair. The Editor’s Note session also serves as a platform for the subject matter to either disclaim or debunk the publication.
Integritywatchdog.com rely on documents, verified facts, opinions or any other content to provide news so we always ensure that users understand that it is a public information and educational platform and we also want to make you understand that;
- You shall not quote or petition any organisation as a result of documents, leaks, information found on this website except with express permission of integritywatchdog.com
- You are using this website at your own risk
- That you do not hold Integritywatchdog.com responsible for any damage to your relationship with any subject matter.
- You agree not to pursue any legal injuction, suit or legal cases resulting from any disagreement with any portion of the IntegrityWatchdog.com or its articles.
- You agree to close the page you were reading should you disagree with the information therein.
- That you shall not insult the fellow visitors in the comments section of any article.
- You will not replicate any portion of integritywatchdog.com be it in form print or electronically to present anywhere without the express written permission of integritywatchdog.com.
- You are allowed to share articles found on integritywatchdog.com on social media.
- You are not allowed to spam any integritywatchdog.com’s link to any article on any social media.
This applies to sites we link to as well as our content and services.
Speaking of which…
A quick recap, a few extra legal bits and we’re done:
a. If you use a service on behalf of a business, that business agrees to these terms. So your business has to stick to these terms if you use a service…
- substantially to do your job – as an employee, contractor or consultant
- for commercial purposes – to make a profit or
- for educational, non-profit, charitable or government uses.
b. As we said earlier, read these terms before using our services. When you use our services and content, you’re agreeing to:
- Our privacy and cookies policy
- Our house rules for comments and creations (if applicable)
- Any other terms stated and associated with this website.
And those things replace all previous agreements between you and us about using our services or content.
c. This is a contract between you and us. No one else has any rights to enforce its terms.
d. Nigerian law governs these terms, and only Nigerian courts can make judgments about them.